Saturday 8 December 2012

Christmas Bloom Ornament

Hi Everyone!  Christmas is coming so I decided to show you a lovely and easy ornament, and how to make it.  You can find the tutorial  and supplies list for the ornament here, and the embellishment here.  This ornament is great for your tree, as a gift tag, or as a gift itself.


I love simple handmade ornaments so I decided to go with white and silver.  The paper was sprayed with aerosol glitter spray before sitting down to make the ornament, and made my embellishment from the large poinsettia from the Mark's Finest Papers Poinsettia Blooms set.  I'm telling you this is so quick and easy, its perfect when you are trying to get things done last minute!


I would like to enter my ornament into the following challenges:

  1. Fussy and Fancy Friday - I love Christmas
  2. No Matter Which Challenges - Christmas
  3. Everybody Art - Christmas
  4. Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Christmas
  5. Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes w/ Optional gift for Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Simply Stunning... Thank you also for the great tutorial... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really elegant Christmas decoration Cathy.

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is soooooo creative, I love it. Thanks for joining NMW Challenges this month, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at the pretty little ribbon shop challenge, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation, thanx for joining us at NMWC and good luck, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous ornament!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)