Wednesday 6 February 2013

Clean Christmas - Card Class Day 3

For the third lesson at Clean and Simple Card Making 2 we were asked to create a card with a new technique or an old favourite.  I elected to use an old favourite by doing some second generation stamping. I've only ever done this on more elaborate cards.  This looks similar to Kristina Werner's offset stamping technique, but the difference is that you stamp the same image twice without inking in between.  The second impression will be much lighter, and will give the overall image much more dimension   I love this technique with these trees!

By the way, it may seem early to do a Christmas card but hopefully doing a few each month will help me get my cards done before the holiday arrives.  :)





Here is my supply list for this card:

Card Stock:  Gina K Designs Pure Luxury Pure white

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers All is Calm

Ink:  Stampin' Up!  In the Navy

Mist:  Tattered Angels Glacier

Embellishments:  Scrappin' Supplies rhinestones, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star

Tools: Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart Scoring board, ruler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)