Friday 8 February 2013

Folding Fun - Card Class Day 9

The day 9 lesson for Clean and Simple Card Making 2 involved adding texture to a clean and simple card.  I loved all of the techniques shown in this lesson, but Jennifer McGuire's technique of pleating paper was my favourite.  I made my embellishments a bit differently than in class, by punching the stars out of paper that I had heat embossed with gold glitter embossing powder.  Glitter embossing powder is great because the glitter doesn't rub off easily.





Supplies used:

Card Stock:  Neenah Solar White, Gina K Designs Onyx Black, Stampin' Up!  Crushed Curry

Stamps:  Mark's Finest Papers Today Tomorrow and Always

Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Versamark Watermark Ink

Embossing Powder:  Stampendous Gold Tinsel

Embellishments:  Recollections rhinestones, Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star.

Adhesive:  Scotch ATG, foam squares, Glossy Accents

Tools:  Paper trimmer, bone folder, scissors, Martha Stewart scoring board, Creative Memories star punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)