Saturday 28 December 2013

Get Inspired - Pretty Rain Drops

Hi everyone!  Its Saturday which means its time for some cardmaking inspiration!


This week its my turn to share something I've found inspirational. Of course I turned to Pinterest, and we've had so much snow and wintry weather lately that I didn't want to do anything winter related.  I'm already looking toward spring, lol!  I found this pretty picture of raindrops in water, I love the pattern of circles and the shiney glints on the water.


This card inspired me to play with some masking and sparkly spray mists for a pretty background.  Here is what I came up with:




 Once I created my background I dug out  a Mark's Finest Papers  set called "Rain Clouds".  Its the perfect set for the image, and I thought this is the perfect time of year to have a 'get well' card on hand to cheer someone up during cold and flu season.  :)

Please don't forget to go to the Get Inspired page at MFP Speedy TV next week to see what MariLynn does with this image.  There are so many different things she could do! Feel free to share your own creations with us by linking them below.  :)

If you are not a member of MFP Speedy TV, its a free social networking site focused on stamping and cardmaking with MFP stamps.  In additon to our column you will find lots of inspiration, including other informative columns on a daily basis, so why not click over and see what you are missing!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)