Saturday 21 December 2013

Get Inspired - Snow Scene (Part 2)

Hi Everyone, Happy Saturday! Its my turn to contribute for our Get Inspired column over at MFP Speedy TV!


Last week MariLynn used the below picture of lovely winter branches.


We've had tons of snow over the last week here in Atlantic Canada so this was a very appropriate image!  I decided to use a recent Mark's Finest Paper's set called "Chill in the Air"  Here is what I came up with:




I kind of went crazy with the silver Stickles on this one.  Next time I may hold back a bit as a little goes a long way.  I love how the overlap of the tree and the verse turned out though so you'll probably see me try this again.  :)

As I mentioned before, this post is part of the  Get Inspired page at MFP Speedy TV .   If you are not a member of MFP Speedy TV, its a free social networking site focused on stamping and cardmaking with MFP stamps.  In additon to our column you will find lots of inspiration, including other informative columns on a daily basis, so why not click over and see what you are missing!

So thats it for me this week! Next week I will have some new inspiration for you, so I hope to see you then! In the meantime, I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas and happy holiday! :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)