Thursday 12 December 2013

MFP December Blog Hop Part #2 Day #3 - Family

Hi everyone!  As promised, today is the last day of the second part of Mark's Finest Papers December blog hop.


I'm not participating in the hop since I participated last week, but I did make some card samples for the Mark's Finest Papers blog.  I thought I'd share them here also. :)

The set being featured today is called "Family".


Here is my last card made for this month's hop:




 I hope you liked it!

If you'd like to participate in part two of this month's blog hop be sure to visit the Mark's Finest Papers blog.  I bet you'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

  1. A great card. I love the layout and the use of the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very vintage. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy,
    So very pretty - and I really like the colors and twine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I read them all and appreciate every word! :)